Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sydney.

So it's been four weeks since my last post. . .

It's been an absolute whirlwind, and I don't in the slightest apologise, either :P.
I've been filling the time with working, hanging out with friends, spending time with family...all because it's been the last four weeks I can do so, at least for another 25 weeks, technically almost 6 months!

I'm currently writing from my cousins, the Lee's house.
Arrived in Malaysia yesterday, spending some time/holidaying with the cousins before I embark on my trip to Beijing, China for a semester of uni exchange!

I week prior to that I spent four days in Sydney too. Also to see family and a few of my friends before I headed off.

Beautiful Stephy 8).
Touch-screen order Japanese restaurant and Karaoke Bar with childhood buddies, Alex & Ben and Frenchie cousins, Will & Geoffrey <3.
Geoff, Will and Laura <33
 
....and climbed THIS badboi!




I've realised that I've traveled more than any other period in my life this year. Malaysia, Hong Kong and China Dec-Jan. Malaysia (yes again) in February. Sydney in March. and more locally Theodore and Mt Tambourine in June and July! :O Lucky lucky ducky is me!

As you may also be able to detect in the above photos (aside from the last 3) I also have acquired a new camera. A Cannon 600D. My first SLR! A digital one, at that!! Happy Early 21st Birthday to meee! Love, Mum and Dad. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!


I do hope to be able to fill you in on what I get up to each day! And kind of in turn.. practice/up my writing skills... Bit lacklustre atm, huh?

I've been dreaming a lot.... but it needs to be put into action to actually mean anything so...WATCH THIS SPACE!!


All my love! xxoo Mizzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment