Friday, July 16, 2010

Pause.

1 hour until I ride my bike to work.

And I'm sitting here, attempting to multitask a mountain of things I set myself to achieve, but failing contentedly.

Life. I don't know where I stand right now. I can't seem to stand still, ever. And when I do, the tornado of realisations that hurtle toward me become startlingly obvious. And it scares me.

Yannick prettied up one of the pictures I posted a while back. Dig <3!


Stuff I've meant to Blog about but have been stalling:

-Melbourne
-The week leading up to Melbourne
-Expectations, Disapointments and Identity muse
-Departure
-blah.

I've been waking up with the blandest of emotion these days. Lacking the whole "Carpe Diem" / 'Seize the Day' vibe.

I don't think it's a lack of inspiration. Lack of friends. Or family. I think it's fearing fear. Fearing facing all the things I have to face. Confronting the truth. I hate feeling like a failure. Can't prevent it. But one can try.. right?

I just want some clarity right now.
Someone run away with me, now.


                               How dauntingly true:
 


Ever-smiling, regardless.
Your Mizz ;L 

1 comment:

  1. Mim, why don't you go on a data diet? Turn off your mobile, DON'T check your email or facebook for an entire day... ride your bike to wherever your heart leads you. Reflect. Watch the clouds and observe God through nature.

    Much love from the one who sends the yellow envelopes(:

    Muaah.

    ReplyDelete