Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Girl Effect.

Haven't looked too far into this yet. About to head to bed though and Phuong just linked me to this :).
I must say it sounds a little bit too good to be true, but I'll check it out tomorrow.

Had a satisfying day. Well.. My goal for the weekend is to stay ot of the house as much as possible. 
I wasn't even meant to be here afterall, anyway.>;/
Plus being alone only makes me sad thinking of where I'd rather be...(for those of you who don't know I guess I can now say that I shouldn't be typing this write now, or even be at a computer, but freezing somewhere in a tent of the camping grounds of Splendour in the Grass at Woodford.)

Yeah.

Dwelling on this fact is seriously just tear inducing. You may scoff but it meant a lot to me. A. LOT.
See previous posts for my emo outcries.
Anyhow, let us move on to happier things..

Today I saw and hung out with many happy people. And momentarily, caught it.
Precious, those moments were <3.

BRING ON THE WEEKEND. RAWR.

Goodnight everyone.

Mizztic Mizziam 8).



Oh and here *gestures* ~Have some images from today, courtesy of Jon's phone camera:
Leafman encounters Bunny D:
Sailormoon tattoo by Yours Truly, modelled by Jo.
Leaf man & friends, ant, sun and also.. he SPEAKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment