Tuesday, July 27, 2010

lemon crapola.

Can I just say I feel like shit right now?
Devastated.
Shattered.
Upset is but an understatement.
Punch me in the head, please.

I've let you down.
I've let them down.
I've let Him down.
I've let myself down.
I've let everyone in the world who matters to me down.
And it's apparent you don't want to hear from me again.

I want to do something that will reverse it all.
Nothing can completely compensate. Nothing ever will.
Ever.
I just want you to know this wasn't my decision.
And I am COMPLETELY, FULLY, ETERNALLY, SORRY.

Just... try and see it from my point of view.
Please please please.

[insert Life and lemons & lemonades analogy here.]

Hell, let's draw it out.



Mope Mope Mope.
):< Mopiam.

1 comment:

  1. The average person lives 3600 weekends - this is a mere one. If the w/end after this will be better - that's up to you to decide. Choose to make it better. :)

    oooo

    ReplyDelete