Friday, June 25, 2010

friends

..are the sunshine of life!!!

-according to a bookmark I own. And it's so true :).

Today I had outrageous plans of detailing the past few days of my life.... Okay perhaps not 'outrageous' per se, but ambitious? Well, time has slipped away and so, I will share some caricatures of two unique individuals' paths I've crossed in the not too distant past, whose personalities intruigue me and whose company I thoroughly enjoy, which I hope will continue for many, many more years to come ^___^!




Oh, and the third is an attempt I made of myself. . . ;/

HAPPY WEEKEND GIRLS & BOYS!
Be good! :D And.. DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS!!!

 Go on, I dare you!

Remember that every good friend was once a stranger -unknown

Miriwizzle <3
PS: Baked choc-chip cookies this evening. But more details tomorrow...mmmmmm~!

1 comment:

  1. More sketches please - I like the first one - on the left (my left).

    ReplyDelete