Sunday, June 13, 2010

PROCRASTINATION.

Cause I'm pro at it :).

WELL HERE I AM.
ATTEMPTING TO SQUEEZE 2000 WORDS OUT OF MY VERY INCOMPETENT BRAIN.
WORKED 9-3 TODAY. AND IT WAS SUPER INTENSE. (:. Brain incompetence = justified.) We have this ridiculous promo right now that for every $200 you spend on furniture, a $20 gift card is yours!!! (Ends 20 June, btw ;])

ANYWAY. So it's apparent I've survived (:
I really wanted to give up the shift. You unlucky people who are close enough to me know how much I have been lamenting about this...Mostly cos I'd rather work tomorrow (Double time and a half, TYVM Queen Lizzie :D).. And I really do intend on working tomorrow. (10-5.30,  but with an assignment due at 23:59 hours on that very day I am growing less and less certain...WWJD?! LOLOL.) ALL-NIGHTER DON'T FAIL ME NOW!
Just take tomorrow off! I hear you say? COME ON. I'M A STUDENT. MONEY IS LIKE.. WATER TO ME!?? Nah, actually been saving. But spontaneously bought tickets to Melbourne last night for a bit of a rendezvous over the holidays <3. Cheeeeeap. $58 each way with Tiger Airlines. Wewww hewwww!

Anyway. Just wanted to say that somehow, despite this current calm demeanor of mine, I AM SUFFERING A MENTAL FRENZY. On the cusp of a stress-induced-freakout. I really do have to blame previous all-nighters/night-before's where I've somehow pulled up some kind of overly decent mark considering the effort/lack of time I put in. Not gloating. Just saying it's only reinforced bad study habits. ie: tonight. Ew.

OKAY. THIS IS THE LAST OF ME TILL IT'S DONE & DUSTED. SEE YOU ALL. DON'T FORGET I LOVE YOU. AND YOU WILL WILL WILL WILL GET THROUGH THIS TIME, my pretties (:

Goodness, you people know how to make me smile and I really thank you for it.
Three cheers to true friends (:

And Conastinating. Bad? Yeah, I meant PROcrastinating, but there really is nothing PRO about it.. only that I make it that way =____=.

exohexoh. exohexohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. [new track by MIA btw, get it glued to your ears. JOKES. It'll only echo through your head for hours to follow... :/]

Your confidant,
Mirimuse.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, this is better than reading the newspaper

    ...And no, news is not boring!

    D.L.A. 'Rom' 2010 ;)

    ReplyDelete