Saturday, June 18, 2011

travel

so my mind is in all places it shouldn't be, especially at a time I should be well-investing in this here study: 


I've been checking out wowspectacularmazing blogs, of people with super interesting, amazing lives and visual/literary perspectives to match. All of which evoke wonder and awe in me, and inspire me to do the same. How the mind loves to wander!

Well, I am indeed looking forward to traveling in the very near future indeed, and I can say I am very much anticipating the following two weekends which will consist of Theodore and Mt Tambourine, respectively. I won't yet reveal the reasons for these trips, as that would cause me to stray down the alleyway of procrastination 2.0, and this is certainly not the time nor place, if I've not already strayed far enough!!

Ahhhh, I have also been working on a list of short and long term dreams and desires (hopefully on the more feasible-achievable side), which I may or may not publish here in the near futures. It will be an ever-growing list though, this I know for fact. Hahahah, so perhaps an embed in le sidebar or something would better suffice.

Something else I've been doing of late is having fun with scarves..

so much fun P:

Friday's (yesterday's) outfit.

ohgoshlol. speshul, this kid. The scarf makes it 8).

eeheeheeheee...?! -Tonight's accessory to God's Pad.



Yayyyy! Actually just realised both scarves are both courtesy of my mama's closet :3. GAWSHBEMORESTYLISH,PLZ! Hahahhaa, I love her. I love these. Clish-clash mish-mash? Meh! I LOVE COLOURAWR...but apparently you all knew that. Life is too short to be boring and drab and dull. LIVE IT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Kay, time to get back to Mao Ze Dong and his antics, before's and afters. Weoooop! TWO MORE SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS! Rawr!!

study is bringing out the inner psycho in me. srsly.



Love to the world!
-Mizz<3.

PS: B! I AM SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOO  SUPER PROUD OF YOU!!! :,D


No comments:

Post a Comment