Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Jenny.


I just finished watching Forrest Gump, for the first time ever. (:
Having not seen any trailers or actually been told the plot before (aside the memorable "Run Forrest, Run" and "Life is a box of chocolates..." quotes), and so the movie for me was indeed, quite the box of chocolates. I didn't realise the length of it! 2-and-a-something hours!

It was truly a beautiful, inspiring tale, and according to trusty ol' Wiki, based on a novel by Winston Groom. Certainly would love to get my hands onto that! -And back into reading, at that.

Hmm update shmupdate: I HAVE OFFICIALLY FINISHED UNI SEMESTER 1, 2011 as of Monday, 1pm! WOOOOP WOOOOOP! Haahahaha, after which I met up with Kim, and we trekked into the city together for a bite and a browse (lunch at Suncrane, city and window-shopping!)
Met up with Danni and David at 4, and we went to visit Bryony together!
WHOM I AM SO SUPER PROUD OF! She's making ASTOUNDING, miraculous progress! Could not be more inspired by her determination. (:(:
While in the dining room, a gentleman and comedian of a guy, Ben came and introduced himself.
Humbled. Graced. Absolute hero. His positivity and outlook on life is simply one to admire and aim for.

Headed home after that, had some deener and slept amazing!
-

Today was just a few house chores, lunch @ Top Noodle with Yannick (and my aunt for about 5), and then we hung out with Jieun and Sera for a while at Kangaroo Point.
Yannick grabbed some pizzas (cheap Tuesday!) en route home, which we half-demolished at Riverdale Park, just lazing about on a park bench and table (:

Saighhh good as the day was, I didn't get to see the person I wanted to see most ): 
I know it's been especially hard on you lately, and upon stumbling across a particular image -courtesy of Jon's .tumblr, I would like to dedicate it to you :).



Sleepytimes thinks I!
-Keep soldiering on, whether you be cramming it up or finding life a bit rainy..
A RAINBOW AWAITS YOU C:
Hehehe. 
<3. Mizz

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY YEEEEEEE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment