Monday, May 16, 2011

out of hibernation.

Dearest Teacups,

Since I've already spammed you twice this morning, I've decided to post my already composed reply here, instead, as I know it will only be soon that you see this (:

Just caught up on your blog. The latest post (right-click,open in new tab) just makes me wonder and appreciate. God certainly speaks in mysterious ways <3. Thanks for awakening. For stirring. This song immediately played in my 'mindpod' (as you would say <3) as my eyes finished reading the last few lines... I can't deny there's a sense of depth.. an awakening.. a..Something in me ready to emerge. I think it's name is Holy Spirit. . . Welcome back (:





Yours,
Mizz

2 comments:

  1. Mizz!!! <3

    I definitely think it is the Holy Spirit prompting us! I mean, for some reason I just had to pass by so soon again, I didn't think you would have blogged again so quickly though (Mostly because we all know my eh.. lack of speed in blogging).

    I FEEL SO HONOURED to be mentioned!!!

    Praise the Lord and pray that we all be able to surrender ourselves to the Holy Spirit to work in us! He is amazing :)

    Lots of love my dear Mizz <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the words of the song btw :) Kewl link!

    ReplyDelete