Thursday, May 19, 2011

night unfurls it's splendour.

Eyebrows furrowed, she tried to focus, but her mind was a spool that had become untangled and tangled all at once. Though she had some idea of what these thoughts encompassed, she knew not where they would lead her in this journey. So much had happened within the few months just passed, to an overwhelming extent. She felt she had grown stronger, yet on the inside, fragile. She wasn’t quite certain how to deal with what life had cast her way, though she was fiercely certain she would be able to wade through it, eventually. Only at present, it was increasingly difficult to see beyond what was directly in front of her. And when the spool did unfurl in that direction, only uncertainty ensued...

----







Cheers, @Teacuplift. 
----

I don’t care how emo I sound.

I feel really...isolated right now. Like no one knows what I’m going through. Yes, I am aware I have amazing family and friends behind me, but it doesn’t ... I don’t know..quite suffice?

My best friends are all literally out of town. D in the UK, S in China, S in Sydney. And this is becoming more and more apparent. I’m a pretty happy independent person as it is, but I miss them. I miss being able to splurge and divulge and just find comfort in knowing I’m being heard. Especially now. I can’t thank Y and C and C for being here for me especially of late. Even S and E the other day, despite the language barrier, I really felt we got somewhere. Thanks <3.

Today I visited B at the PA, I... I can’t even convey how I feel about what she’s going through. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. Dear dear DEAR God, please please please...you KNOW we are all hoping hard that everything will be okay. Thank you for everything.


*Exhale* I really feel like going away. Running. Escaping. If only for a weekend. Just the coast, or back to Sydney, Melbourne..or somewhere I’ve not been before. To be alone with my thoughts. Alone so I can realise. re-evaluate. seek clarity. Is that selfish? Sigh. I don’t even know anymore. SOMEBODY ACCOMPANY ME!!!? :D:D:D

Lotsa love, (which I know is very much reciprocated, so please dismiss this selfish post :P)
-Mizz

"I asked God for strength, and he gave me challenges to overcome..."


No comments:

Post a Comment