Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Running!

Took these brand-new babies for a spin this morning:


First time I've gone running with music plugged in (courtesy of my brother's pretty red ipod shuffle, thank you :)), and it makes such a difference! I mean with a consistent, fast tempo beat I was able to push myself and run/jog the majority of my route from my place to the local park, and even jumped on the exercise equipment! Whereas usually music-free running would be me and my thoughts and head voice trying to take charge of my legs to no avail hah!
Feeling good, real good, aside from a slight realisation that muscles may just exist on my knees and be a wee bit sore xD!

Had lunch before uni with Colin today and helped him do some groceries.
Then I headed in to uni for a lecture at 2.
Studied..well..attempted too and mostly ended up chatting with Carlos from 3 in 'The Hive' of the Social Sciences & Humanities (SSH) Library.
Ran off to stock up on caffeine. 2 for $5 V, please.
One for Carlos. One for me (:
Bumped into Bernie on the way back and had a very quick hello/chat!
Found Carlos, clinked our V cans and went our separate ways.
-Him to Jap. Me to studyland -_____-.
Stayed there til 7.45 and caught the 8pm train home (8.



Day 2 of Facebook freedom and I'm feeling swell haha.
Here's some alternatives I managed to find:

This morning:




One of my favourite favourite songs (I know, not my usual style, but it's so INFECTIOUS AND HAPPY HOW CAN YOU NOT!?) This rendition is even moreso! Watch them get into it! Ahmir <3.

 --
This afternoon:



Kudos to fratmusic's (studymix) -decent playlists! :D


Oh, in other news I got another side project! -At least, I wouldn't quite call it a job but it's journalism-related! Will update when I have something to show for it ;).


HAPPY TUESDAY CHILDLINGS :)
xxoo Mizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment