Saturday, April 16, 2011

musical of the mind.

It's a shame you don't know what you're running from...
Now Playing: Your Biggest Mistake -Ellie Goulding.
Other songs that were on repeat in the mental jukebox today:
-Hurricane Drunk -Florence and the Machine (especially.)
-Realise -Colbie Caillat (:3)
-Man of a Thousand Faces -Regina Spektor, (just a few times tonight..)

I'm glad people can't hear the music that plays in my head. It'd be much too much of a giveaway.
Yes. Had our brains speakers, I would most likely fail at life and the game of subtlety.

Knowledge. Powerful thing innit?
Curiosity Killed The Cat...
Ignorance is Bliss
and
What you Never Know Won’t Hurt you.

To put it simply, if she were a cat, she’d be dead.
Mmmmm... this melancholy madness. 

--------

It's been a week of sorts. 
Erratic, untimely, core-shaking, mixed bag sorts. Fear and Courage. Tears and ... sigh. Every other emotion that ever existed, it seems.
sounds a lot like love....
Ha. I wish I could laugh it in the face.
But this is becoming more than I anticipated. More _____ and more _____. Yep.
Happiness, hit her, like a train on the tra-a-ack. . .
Maniac mood. I feel I could conquer anything right now.
*maniac laugh*
It's a good thing I'm home on a Saturday night. A good thing indeed. And I'm too coward to turn off my phone. For lack of better word.. No. It's the word. 
Just sitting, waiting wishing. . . 
. . . must I always be playing, playing your fool? 

Wish I could be more assertive in this arena. 
But more assertion = more susceptibility to be trampled on.
I guess it's about finding someone who's worth it.
Ready and waiting, for a heart worth the breaking...
well I'd settle for an honest mistake in the name of one sweet love
...Time that I've taken, I pray is not wasted
Have I already tasted, my piece of one sweet love?

 And I never felt so alive
Or so dead.
<3. the magic maniac musical mind of mizz. 

PS:, may as well make a game of this.
10 points if you can name all the songs and artists within this entry.
(No googling allowed.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment