Sunday, October 31, 2010

this very moment.

RIGHT NOW I'M


Taking quite a fancy to google's current homepage image:


Listening to... Something good can work - Two Door Cinema Club

Fending ssssleep. Who know's why. PROCRASTINATION!?
Wondering what on earth I need for tax tomorrow ><"

Wishing I had freckles :3. The real deal. They ARE cute. This never quite occured to me? I littered my face with brown and pink texta ones for a halloween party I attended this evening. 

GUESS WHAT I AM ;O



costume credits:
polo + tie - brother
denim shorts - mother
suspenders - shelly
THANKS SO MUCH ;D 

 Snapped after teh partyy. Original nerd glasses (in-cinema 3d-turned 4d glasses) I initially posessed currently remain in the grasp of Libra Pad Man.... These are my precription reading ones. . . xD

yeah cool exiting now before I feel overly camwhore'd and delete.
BAIIIIIIIIIIIIGAIIIIIZ HAPPY WEEKEND AND ALL THE BEST WITH FINALLLLLLZZRAWRR!
xxooxxoo. etcetera.

<3
8)Nerdiam.
/Geekiam!?!
VOTE!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment