Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Reminisce.

Always leave time to do this.
'cause even when you're in a complete mad rush,
and are the personification of a ball of stress.
It is a reminder
That this isn't how it always was, is,
or will be
And provides some element of hope to anticipate.

--------------------------------------------------------

I saw one in a shirt like yours today.
Initially I wondered what it was about him that caused my head to turn and catch a second glimpse.
Aside from the leisurely striped attire,
only the colour of his hair resembled yours.

Do you ever think about me?
Reminisce?

The could have would have should have (perhaps??) beens?

I often wonder how things have changed so drastically.
But life is like that.
People come and people go...
But it's the memories that linger, heartwilling.

Hmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment