Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Observation.

I notice everything.

I noticed that you took down those photos. of you and me.
And of her. And of any involving you and a girl in close proximity, for that matter.
Is this stalkerish? Or am I overly observant? Paranoid? No. The observation is what prompted it, anyhow, not vice versa.
Should I be concerned? Maybe it's to late to wonder that. 

I suppose there's a good reason for anything you do, and I can guess as much. It's probably nothing personal, but I can't help but feel a teensy, tiny bit hurt.


It's just that things don't seem as right as usual and this does nothing but add to it.
Don't drag out whatever is impending. I feel a little bit more of me is put on the line, the more time, thought and emotion I invest in you...

There's no better time than now.

sajkdfhlskdhfsadgflsakd
mzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment