Friday, March 25, 2011

T is for

Trust.

Can I do it?

Often, as a reminder I ink a small cross on the inside of my left palm, just in the space on the right above my wrist. It's a habit I developed, and often put it there in time of need or hope. But mostly just a reminder when I feel I'm getting too busy or lost amongst the craziness that is life. (: Today. (Well tonight, amidst studying. After he left..) I turned that cross into a 't' and added four letters -r, u, s, t to follow to form the word trust.
Like this: (Cept I haven't figured out how to reverse the image yet in iPhoto :P, YES, I would google it but it's 1.50am and I'm just trying to do some productive procrastination? Hahaha)


Tis a bit blurry too, bad lighting etc. SORRRYYYY!

Anyway. Trust. It's what I need to do. Because I can feel although he's getting in slowly, my guard is still held rather high. A safety net. To ensure history doesn't repeat itself. Although it's within subconscious, COMPLETELY, I know that my past is tugging, playing at my mind. Why am I so damn good at giving other people -my friends- advice, but when it comes to myself I cannot apply said principles?! Because... becauseIcouldn'tpossiblybearthepainagain. No, I'm not trying to victimise myself, or be antagonistic. I'm just being honest. Realistic. Based on my experience.
Saigh. But hey, who am I to nip such a prospect in the bud. Such potential. I just need to  l e t  g o ... Give it a chance. Give him a chance. Cause I know human's like him aren't in abundance <3.

I'd rather give it a go and see it fail, than let the opportunity pass and forever be wondering. Right?


Ergralkdjfgaoudgsf. Work in 9 hours. Think I'mma ride my bike today (:
Lotsa late night lovin. Amongst Vanilla-Rhubarb tea. Green tea. And JOUR2822.
zzzzz
-Mizz <3

1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know that I love you and I miss you.
    And I've got that cross inked now. Thankyou, I needed it <3
    Thanyou for blogging this <3

    ReplyDelete